Thursday, March 11, 2010

Anna is baptized

Anna was baptized on February 28 and much to our relief she was very agreeable for the entire service. Here she is with her god parents "sue-nana" and "mr. bob," as the kids in church affectionately call them.
The table is set with candles to light her way, the Gospel for the reading, oil for annointing, towel (for drying), gown for her illumination, and scissors for her first haircut. It was work to trim her bald little head, but I think he got some fuzz in the end.This is the gown Grandma made for Joachim, she added the flowers for Anna.

2 comments:

knittinginatree said...

Christi, I love that you share a bit of your life on here. Congratulations to Anna. From the pictures she seems to be growing so quickly.

corscorp said...

So sweet. ♥ Are only church members and family invited or what? Sure wish I could have been there for her big day. :) See ya tomorrow!