It seems that with the arrival of spring, my blog entries have thinned out. I intend to keep posting, it’s just harder with an ever more engaging Joachim and so many outside things to do. Joachim has really found his voice and is chatting it up. He’ll talk to anyone on the phone and repeat his litany of-
“Horsy Kaatee ride, horse eat grass, Goat, goat house red. Rabbit boo, rabbit geen, rabbit poop – candy.”
Translation: "I rode the horse with Katya, he ate grass. There is a goat (at the end of our street) and he lives in a red goat house. I have rabbit stickers on the window (blue and green). There is rabbit poop (by our cars where the rabbits like to eat). I like candy."

We’ve started going to a new playgroup with a friend and it’s perfect for Joachim. The instructor is an occupational therapist and uses all sorts of play to engage the toddlers. Last time she had an animal tracks theme and Joachim LOVED making animal prints in the therapy putty.

Willon demonstrates how to use the foam animal print shoes.

For Easter I worked on flower decorations for the church, I worked on the garland below and the bunches over the icons. The older women in church are looking for new energy to take over the decorating in the future and Kara and I are excited to as long as our husbands are willing to watch the kiddos.


We had a fabulous Easter and I can’t wait to post more pictures. Joachim did really well for the hours of services.
1 comment:
That's my boy! ♥ We had such a good time, thanks again for going with us. :)
Those flowers look so lovely.
Oh, and we found the giraffe. Not a lovie but well loved nonetheless. lol
Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment