It was all worth it for him to enjoy his birthday dessert, and thanks to our casein/gluten free friend Rhetta, we also learned about “Coconut Bliss”, a delicious coconut milk chocolate ice cream (note to orthodox: it’s also a great Lenten treat from Vitamin Cottage that surpasses soy and rice creams).Sunday, March 1, 2009
Happy Birthday Joachim!
It was all worth it for him to enjoy his birthday dessert, and thanks to our casein/gluten free friend Rhetta, we also learned about “Coconut Bliss”, a delicious coconut milk chocolate ice cream (note to orthodox: it’s also a great Lenten treat from Vitamin Cottage that surpasses soy and rice creams).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The cake and cookies turned out SOOO cute! I'm glad he had a great birthday :)
wow, Christi, you are a super mom - way to go - so creative! i can't believe he's already 2 years old.
Christi! I love spying on your life. It looks so inviting and creative. What a great idea for a cake. We made vegan cinnamon rolls this morning and it felt like a big deal. I can't imagine a ginger bread train. Miss you.
Post a Comment