Friday, November 5, 2010

roller baby


Joachim never had the space to give this a try, somehow it suits Anna's personality better anyway. She cruises all over the kitchen, living room and hall. She can navigate thresh holds and area rugs. She just holds on to the side of her roller and lifts it over obstacles.

Joanna, this is for you. I took Anna to her 9 month appointment last week and she weighed 17lbs 3oz. Apparently that puts her in the 25 percentile. Thinking I was alarmed, the doctor immediately followed that up with a reassuring explanation about it being a normal drop in weight and crawling burning more calories and so on.

I wasn't at all concerned, my thought was that if she were any bigger I wouldn't be able to carry her around, I'm perfectly happy with her size, and geez, Gregory must be huge!

1 comment:

The Golins said...

Ahhhh... I remember 17 lbs. It was nice. Enjoy it while it lasts, and thanks for giving me hope that he just might slim down a bit when he starts mobilizing! And my goodness, that girls is not "cruising," she's BOOKING it!