Monday, August 30, 2010

Roubideaux Canyon

Roubideaux Canyon is a short 25 minutes from our door and I had no idea it was so beautiful. We've been crashing our in-laws camping trips this summer, showing up for the s'more eating and swimming and then going home to sleep in our beds. We do plan to camp with our kids... but this works out much better for now. Joachim and Katya the adventurers.
Roasting marshmallows with spears!
I like this picture of Fr Daniel... he has this same expression in EVERY picture I've ever taken of him. We have a picture from 1976 and he has the very SAME smile! I have one like it of Ben, when I remember which folder it's in I'll post them together.
The last thing before we left Joachim and Katerina were drawing with charcoal, I have just informed him we are leaving.

No comments: