Almost 9 months ago a very sweet retired gentleman sketched out a picture of Joachim and I while I worked on the computer at our local coffee shop. I used to go during Joachim's naps and he would sleep in the sling.It was a rough sketch and I didn't think much of it. As the months went by, Fred would always greet us at the coffee shop and tell me he liked our image of mother, son and computer.

The beginning of November I was surprised and flattered to see our picture, along with his landscapes, on the walls at The Doghouse. It was positioned over the table where we always sit. I think he did a beautiful job colorfully bringing the sketch to life unfortunately, I haven't crossed paths with Fred all month, but I look forward to visiting with him again.
1 comment:
Oh wow! That's truly amazing! :) Who'd have guessed?
Post a Comment