Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Palisades Peach Festival

I have now been to all of the produce festivals on the western slope... I think. Next year it'll be Huck Finn Days and Mountain Harvest Festival I hope. Here Joachim is giving Anna an up close view of the balloon monkey a clown made for him.

There was peach everything, but all we came home with were peach colored beads and peach flavored popcorn. There was a surprising number of visitors from Denver... they were the only ones crazy enough to pay those prices for peaches, we got ours elsewhere.
I just love her cute little nose and I can't get over how bald she still is. I think it throws people off because she'll be wearing a pink onsie, purple pants, and pink socks and women (never men) will have whole conversations with me about my son. It bothers me just a little, ok, enough to tell Ben about each and every incident, I just don't get it.
Joachim chose the caboose, of course, and the ever exhausting moon bounce.

No comments: