
Down the street is one of the quaintest pumpkin patches that we are very grateful to Corey for sharing with us. The corn maze free and the pumpkins are real cheap and it was great fun for a two year old and his mama.

Joachim had a blast in the corn maze that was complete with challenging dead end and long "tunnels" as he called them. It would have been better only if Daddy could have joined us.




This is the pumpkin picture Liza and Steven sent last Christmas. It's been on our fridge all year and is one of Joachim's favorite pictures. He often takes it down and talks about their big pumpkin. This fall season he's talked about all pumpkins in relation to this one. We had a very nice crop of pumpkins in our garden (7 good pumpkins, but none as impressive as this Alaskan accomplishment). I've been diligently cooking them down in the crock pot, but only one fits at a time. We need to hook up our freezer to accommodate the bounty. I think our friends can expect a lot of pumpkin bread and pumpkin soup this year.
1 comment:
Wait! I just saw this post. We feel so honored to have made the blog. Well, I've broken down and started blogging as well. (Except it is kind-a boring...not as exciting as the adventures of Ben, Christi and Joachim...) And, I didn't realize until now that I chose the same colors as you! Anyway, I really like reading about your life. Be well.
Post a Comment