Tuesday, September 29, 2009

our latest

I've been meaning for weeks to share our news about the baby we are eagerly looking forward to. Here Joachim is joyfully giving my belly zerbers. The official due date is January 24 and yes, we plan to be moving into our house before then.
Last week at the last minute we took the night off and spent it in a Grand Junction. Not really a getaway hotspot, but just what two weary parents needed. Joachim stayed with Grandma and literally slammed the door behind us so there was no remorse on anyone's part.
We had a delicious breakfast on the patio next to my favorite fountain in town. It was so nice to just sit there with no interruptions and nowhere to be, what a luxury.

2 comments:

jessica louise said...

hooray for new babies! that's so exciting, christi. what a cozy winter you'll have.

Deborah said...

Wow! Congratulations! Someday I've gotta see you in person again and finally meet the family. I love and miss you girl!