And, the new brood of chicks. This week I found out that we are allowed to have chickens at our house in the city. I might consider it for next yearWednesday, March 12, 2008
the fields are aflame with the signs of spring
Our neighbor, Elmer, burned his field yesterday. This popular farming technique violates the carbon dieter in me and makes thin air all the more difficult to breathe. But! In a few short weeks the irrigation waters will be flowing and it will be a brilliant green oasis.
Here is my brother in law's new tractor. He made a really good trade for it and then spent all morning driving it home 20 miles at 4 mph.
Spider-Jacob riding barefoot... he tells me he still has his calluses from last year.
And, the new brood of chicks. This week I found out that we are allowed to have chickens at our house in the city. I might consider it for next year
And, the new brood of chicks. This week I found out that we are allowed to have chickens at our house in the city. I might consider it for next year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment