Monday, October 15, 2007

more grins

Joachim smiles so much I feel compelled to take a picture every time. I took him this past weekend for professional pictures and he was all grins, despite my insistence that he where a short sleeve shirt even though it was chilly.
After the Western Slope Band ParadeHot Air Balloon Launch
watching grandma & baba set up his swing set
celebrating michael's first birthday

Ben's sister Beckah has 40acres just a 15 minute walk along the ditch road and across a field from us. Joachim thoroughly enjoyed the outing, but alas no one was home when we got there.
grandma, the beekeeperin the background is our apartment/house above the garage
this is behind Joachim's grandparent's house Joa & friends

1 comment:

Michelle D said...

He's gorgeous! You live in such a beautiful area. I see you had Dana as your midwife too - awesome! :)