Tuesday, February 13, 2007

37 weeks and counting

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I've given up work on our wedding website, but if you want to see some of the pictures I managed to post, please visit benjaminchristi.googlepages.com

Looking ahead I will start fresh with this blog and anticipate our little miracle with no regrets of projects unfinished - like my visions of all the cute stuff I was going to spend this pregnancy knitting. Our Baby Jones is due March 1st, but God only knows when he or she will arrive.

In the mean time, here are a few pictures from the calendar Benjamin made for me, I look forward to enjoying it this whole next year as I relive this whole past year. It is complete with the birthdays and anniversaries for our five nieces and nephews, our siblings, their significant others and our parents... no more guessing whose big day to celebrate next.
cover - wood cross Fr. Anthony carved/inlaid as a wedding present


february - may, 2006 / january, 2007


march - our wedding


may - more wedding


june - honeymoon - cape may, NJ


july - rocky mountains, CO / rocky coast, CA


september - Davi and Eleni's wedding


october - hiked through a storm


november - thanksgiving day walk with ben's family


december - more wedding




No comments: